Foxit PDF Editor allows users to connect to over 15 Enterprise Content Management solutions (ECMs) such as SharePoint, iManage and Alfresco.
This article explains how to deploy Foxit PDF Editor with a direct connection to SharePoint, iManage or Alfresco so that users don't have to manually enter the URL.
Organizations looking to customize Foxit PDF Editor before deploying it to their knowledge workers.
In this article:
- Deploy Foxit PDF Editor with custom ECM Server URL
Disable User Experience Analytics using the Foxit Customization Wizard tool
- Click on the Preferences Tab
- Select "Configure ECM server URL"
- Select the ECM from the "Server Name" dropdown
- Enter the URL
- Click Add
Deploy custom ECM Server URL using registry
Not possible using registry, please use the Customization Wizard tool.
Deploy custom ECM Server URL using command line
Not possible using command line, please use the Customization Wizard tool.
Deploy custom ECM Server URL using GPO
- Open Group Policy Editor
- Navigate to Foxit PDF Editor > Plugins
- Click on the Configure URL policy you'd like to deploy
- Select "Enabled"
- Enter the URL in the "Value" field"
- Click OK and Apply the policy