This article explains how to configure Workforce Identity (formerly Idaptive) Single-Sign-On (SSO) with the Foxit Admin Console so that users activate our solutions (Foxit PDF Editor, Foxit Sign... etc) using your organizations SSO.
These instructions may vary depending on your environment. If you have specific settings, you may need to check those with your IdP admins as Foxit only supports SSO as it is written in this article.
You must have a verified domain in Foxit Admin Console > User ID Management > Directory Setting.
- Sign up on Workforce Identity
- Add Web App
- Add Users
- Add Permissions
1. Sign up on Workforce Identity
1.1 Go to https://www.cyberark.com/, Click Product → Access → Workforce Identity
1.2 Click Start a Free Trial
1.3 After registration, you will receive an email, including Idaptive Portal URL, admin username, and temporary password.
1.4 Login to Idaptive Portal URL and reset your password.
2. Add Web App
2.1 Click Apps → Web Apps
2.2 Click Add Web Apps
2.3 In the pop-up window, click Custom → find SAML and click Add
2.4 On the Add Web App screen, click Yes
2.5 In the following screen, input a Name and other desired settings for the new SAML App → click Save
2.6 Under the new app, Click Trust → select Service Provider Configuration -> Manual Configuration
- Enter the SP Entity ID of your Admin Console into the SP Entity ID / Issuer / Audience field of Workforce Identity
- Enter SP Assertion Consumer Service URL of Admin Console into the Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL field of Workforce Identity
Choose Sign Response or Assertion? > Assertion and click Save
2.7 Click SAML Response → Click Add
2.8 Add a new attribute with the name email and value LoginUser > Email
2.9 Click Save
3. Add Users
3.1 Click Core Services → Users → Add User
3.2 Fill in the required fields → Click Create User
4. Add Permissions
4.1 Click Apps → Web Apps → SAML
4.2 Click Permissions → Add
4.3 Click the user added before → Click Add
5. Complete SAML configuration
5.1 Click Apps → Web Apps → Identity Provider Configuration →
- Enter the IdP Entity ID / Issuer of Workforce Identity into the Identity provider Entity ID field of Admin Console,
- Enter Single Sign On URL of Workforce Identity into the Identity provider SSO URL field of Admin Console
Download the Signing Certificate → Enter the entire contents of the Signing Certificate in the Public x509 certificate field of Admin Console → Click Save
5.2 Click Save configuration in Admin Console