Due to a strategic adjustment of our business, Foxit no longer supports the ConnectedPDF plugin v1.0 in Foxit PDF Editor v11 (Windows and Mobile) and Foxit PDF Reader v11 (Windows). So starting with version 11 of Foxit PDF Editor/Foxit PDF Reader,the ConnectedPDF related features have all been removed in Foxit application except the simplified Chinese version of Foxit PDF Editor. that is the reason why there is no Connect tab provided in Foxit PDF Editor/Foxit PDF Reader since version 11.
We will decommission the server that hosted the Foxit ConnectedPDF Service on May 31, 2022,in order to ensure that your ConnectedPDF files stored on Foxit server can be properly archived, please use one of the following methods to download your ConnectedPDF file(s) before May 31, 2022.
- Open and log in to the ConnectedPDF website using your Foxit account, and select the file you want to download;
- Click the "View File Online" button Foxit Reader Online, click File Menu, and click Download to download the file. to open the file in
- Install Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader version 9 or version 10. You may click here to download a document with Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader V9 and v10 download links included.
- Click the inverted triangle icon next to the user icon in the upper-right corner of the application window and choose Sign In to log in using your Foxit account.
- After login, click inverted triangle icon next to the user center icon and click Personal Homepage to open your personal home page in a new tab or in web browser.
- On the Personal Homepage, go to the Documents tab and go to My Uploaded Documents, click on the eye icon "View File Online" from the ACTION column next to the file you want to download, the file will be opened in embedded Foxit Reader Online.
- In Foxit Reader Online, go to File Menu and click Download to download the file.