By default, Version 2023.2 and onward of Foxit PDF Editor will include AI Assistant.
This article explains how to disable AI Assistant from Foxit PDF Editor for Mac.
Organizations looking to customize Foxit PDF Editor before deploying it to their knowledge workers.
In this article:
- Deploy Foxit PDF Editor with AI Assistant Disabled
Disable AI Assistant using the Admin Console
- In the Foxit Admin Console, navigate to the Products tab
- Under Product Configuration, select Configuration for editor products
- Click on the Feature Settings tab and select Foxit PDF Editor Mac
- AI Assistant can be deselected to remove access from all users, or checked while allowing specific users to access this feature