Suppose you're working on a document and want to change the size of the font. Here's how you can do it.
1. With the document open, click on the Comment tab then Typewriter. Then click on any part of the document. The Format tab will appear on the right side of your screen. You can change the font size (and color) from there.
2. If the Format tab does not open, click on the triangle at the extreme right of the page. You will find it somewhere in the middle of the page. This will also open the Format tab.
3. If you're working on a form and want to change the font size, click on Form then Text Field. The form will now look like this.
4. Right-click on the Form field to show Properties.
5. Click on Appearance and select the Font Size.