Foxit PDF Editor eSign Integration Overview
Find out how to Send, Sign and follow up on documents using the Foxit eSign integration in Foxit PDF Editor.
Jump to Foxit eSign Integration Topic
• How to Access the Foxit eSign Integration Tab
• How to Add a Signature to the Signature List
• How to Place a Signature or Initials
• How to Add Text to a PDF
• How to Add Predefined Text to a PDF
• How to Place Symbols on a PDF
• How to Request a Signature via the Foxit eSign Integration
How to access the Foxit eSign integration tab
- The Foxit eSign Integration tab can be accessed by selecting the Foxit eSign text highlighted in the image below.
How to add a signature to the signature list
- Signatures can be added by selecting the Manage Signature option.
- + Add can be selected to create a signature that will be saved to the list.
How to place a signature or initial onto a PDF
- The selected signature will appear in the box to the left of Manage Signatures, select the signature displayed in the box.
- Signatures can then be stamped onto the document by clicking again on the document in the chosen areas.
- Select Apply All Signatures to finalize the placement of the signatures and initials placed onto the document.
How to add text to PDF with Foxit eSign integration
- Select Add Text from the Foxit eSign tab.
- Click and drag to select the space for text to be added.
Alternatively, the Comb Field option can be used to add a text field that evenly spaces the letters of the added text.
How to add Predefined Text
- Select Predefined Text and select the text from the drop-down menu.
- The selected text can then be placed onto the document by clicking on the PDF.
How to place symbols with Foxit eSign integration
- Select from the provided symbols to place on the document.
- Click on the PDF in the chosen area to place the symbol.
Requesting signature via Foxit eSign integration
- To request a signature, select the Request Signature option from the Foxit eSign tab.
- Save the PDF document from the prompt.
- Once the document has been saved, users will be directed to the Foxit eSign Document Sending Flow.
Please Click Here for detailed steps on preparing a document for signing in the Foxit eSign Document Sending Flow.