Bulk Send Overview
Send a single document or envelope to a high volume of recipients with a few simple clicks using Foxit eSign’s Mass Signature solutions. With this solution, each recipient will receive a unique copy to sign, making the process more efficient, easier, and will also save money and time!
Jump To Step
What are Bulk eSignatures?
Foxit eSign’s direct bulk sending feature can be used to send documents or templates. Easily request mass eSignatures with the Foxit eSign Bulk Sending feature or Online Forms. Some examples for bulk eSignatures are schools obtaining e-signatures on permission slips from the parents or homeowner associations getting e-signatures from homeowners on new mandates etc.
- Available for Enterprise plan
- Bulk sending via Foxit eSign allows companies to use Foxit eSign SMTP services
- The recipients in the bulk list can sign in any sequence
- Data can be prefilled for each individual document's field values using Bulk Send Field Merge with an Excel sheet when sending bulk eSignatures
- An email list can be uploaded into Foxit eSign to send for bulk eSignatures
- Email Group required
Upload Contacts In Bulk and Assign to an Email Group
An Email group is required to use the Bulk Send feature. Merge recipients' details using the sample Excel sheet, upload it into Foxit eSign, and send your document(s) with a click. The eSignature process for bulk sending is the same as sending to a single signer except it will send to a previously created Email Group. Each recipient from the bulk group email receives their own copy of the document to electronically sign.
Each field in a document being sent by bulk send can be customized with the Field Merge feature. In the example below, we have a field named Amount on the document and we can prefill the value for all the recipients in the bulk send. The prefill value is specific to the recipient on the same row.
An existing Email Group is required.
- Upload and prepare a document/template, or select an already created template.
- Go to Step 2, Add Signers/Assign Recipients by clicking Next/Send. Then, click Add Group and select an Email Group from the list.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Use Field Merge (upload Bulk File) to customize field values for each recipient in the uploaded email group.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Select Email Template.
- Click Send Now.
Manage your Bulk sending
After sending documents, it will automatically take the user to the Bulks dashboard. The page will automatically refresh every 10 seconds while documents are being processed and provide the status of the documents being sent out. If there are hundreds of signers in the bulk signature email group, the dashboard can be closed, and users will receive a completion email notification. After receiving the completion email, log back into Foxit eSign and navigate to the bulk folder.
- Go to the Documents tab. Navigate to the left side panel. Click Bulks.
- You can see a list of the documents/envelopes that have been sent for bulk signatures, to which email group and what date it was sent.
- Click the name of the document/folder.
The Bulks Dashboard provides a quick insight into the status of bulk sends.
- Recipient’s name
- Recipient’s email address
- Last action (not opened, opened, viewed, or signed) for each recipient and diagram showing a percentage for each last action.
- Folder status (shared, partially signed, or executed) for each recipient and diagram showing a percentage for each folder status.
Download the documents and all their statuses at any given point using the Excel export icon at the bottom of the screen.
Download all the completed documents with their individual field values using the Excel export icon above the table showing all the recipient parties.
Reminders can be easily sent to all recipients who have not yet signed the document by clicking the Remind All button , above the table showing all the recipient parties.