- For Foxit PDF Editor V11 or lower versions
- For Foxit PDF Editor V12 or greater versions
For Foxit PDF Editor V11 or lower versions:
Please reprint the PDF document with Foxit PDF Editor/Foxit PhantomPDF Printer by doing the following:
1.Open the PDF document you want to resize pages.
2. Go to File>Print to bring up the Foxit PDF Editor print dialog box, choose Foxit PDF Editor Printer or Foxit PhantomPDF Printer as the printer, click on Properties button to bring up Foxit PDF Editor Printer/Foxit PhantomPDF Printer > select the Properties dialog box.
3.Click on Layout tab in the Foxit PDF Editor/Foxit PhantomPDF Printer Properties dialog box to select a fixed page size from the Page Size drop-down list or select Custom Page Size button to set a custom page size you need there, click on OK to close the Foxit PDF Editor Printer/Foxit PhantomPDF Printer Properties dialog box.
4.Please specify the page range under the Print Range. For example, please choose All Pages if you want to resize all pages in the PDF document. And please choose “Fit to printer Margins” or “Reduce to printer margins” under the Print Handling, uncheck option “Choose Paper source by PDF page Size”, click on OK to reprint the opened PDF document into a new PDF file with new page size you like.
For Foxit PDF Editor V12 or greater versions:
Besides the above-mentioned approach, you could also use the “Resize Pages” this newly implemented feature to change PDF page size. To use the “Resize Pages” feature to change the page size of your PDF to a standard (fixed) or custom page size, with the page contents scaled or not, please do the following:
1. Open the PDF document you want to resize pages.
2. Right-click the target page(s) on the Pages thumbnails, choose Resize
Pages. Or, choose Organize > Resize Pages.
- In the pop-up Resize Pages dialog box, specify the page range. For the
Resize item, you can choose All pages in range, Even Pages, or Odd
Pages, to resize the related pages in the specified range.
- Select Fixed Sizes and choose a type of page size from the dropdown list.
Or select Custom, then enter the dimensions for the height/width and
select the unit to set a custom page size. You can select or deselect
Constrain Proportions to change the page size proportionally or nonproportionally.
- (Optionally) To scale the page contents at the same time, select Resize
Note: This article is only applicable to Foxit PDF Editor for windows desktop.