Integrating Google Drive with Foxit eSign using Zapier
Backing up important documents is vital to a healthy business, whether it’s in case of an emergency, or for ease of access. Setting up a Zapier integration to upload or copy files in your Google Drive for Foxit eSign documents is quick and easy to manage.
To get started, we’ll first navigate to the Foxit eSign Zapier integrations page.
Select the corresponding trigger and actions- In this guide we’ll be uploading a copy of the pdf to Google Drive whenever a document is cancelled in Foxit eSign. You may follow along with any trigger or action- but fields and steps may differ.
- First, you will be prompted to link your Foxit eSign account to your Zapier account if you have not done so before.
- Once you’ve confirmed your action, you will be prompted to link your Google Drive account with Zapier. Select 'Next'.
- You will then be asked to select the drive that you would like to use for the action- In this case, upload a copy of the cancelled document to. Select 'Next'.
- Next, you will be asked to choose which folder within the chosen drive you would like to upload your document PDF to. Select 'Next'.
- Now you will map your PDF field to the Google Drive upload field- This is done by selecting the value box under File and typing FolderPDFFile into the search box and select the result. You may then add a name or leave it to default to the PDF name as well as an extension. Please note the text below each value box if you choose to do so. Select 'Next'.
- You will then choose if you would like your uploaded PDFs to be converted to an editable Google document, or preserve it as the initial file type. Choose 'False' to keep it as a regular PDF.
- Now it is time to test your zap, select 'Send', test and confirm that the test was successful by checking for the green success prompt.
- The final step is to turn your Zap on!