If you are experiencing login blocking issues because you are not a direct member of the group you have access to, nor are you directly assigned access by an administrator. Please contact your administrator to assign access to this application.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot login issues:
1. Go to Azure AD admin center, select Enterprise applications.
2. Select the application that you added for Foxit Admin console and open it.
3. Select Users and groups, click Add user/group to add users
4. On the Add Assignment pane, select None Selected under Users and groups.
5. Search for and select the user that you want to assign to the application.
6. Select Select.
7. On the Add Assignment pane, select Assign at the bottom of the pane.
Hope this article can help you. If you still have questions or comments about SSO login, please contact Foxit support(via creating a support ticket) for further assistance. Thank you.