Foxit eSign Add On for Google Workspace
Install and setup
1. Install by finding the Foxit eSign add on in the Google Workspace Marketplace.
2. After installing, click on the icon to expand the side panel.
3. Login with your Foxit eSign credentials.
4. Allow permission to connect to your Foxit eSign account.
Sending a file
1. Select a file to initiate the sending process.
2. Select between 'Sign Yourself' or 'Request Signature'.
1. Preparing the envelope
- Combine multiple documents in the envelope by using the ‘Add Document’-button.
- Add more parties as needed. Previous recipients are automatically added to the Address Book. Enter part of their details (Name or Email) to find them in the list of contacts and add from the Address Book. Add others by clicking 'Add New'.
- Add fields by selecting a party from the drop down list above the toolbox and drag and drop fields.
- Click 'Send' when you have finished preparing the envelope with fields.
2. Select Email Template.
- Click 'Send' to complete the sending process.
1. Combine multiple documents in the envelope by using the ‘Add Document’-button.
2. Add yourself as a signer, or add others by clicking 'Add New'.
Previous recipients are automatically added to the Address Book. Enter part of their details (Name or Email) to find them in the list of contacts and add from the Address Book.
3. Select party from the drop down list above the toolbox, then drag and drop to add fields to the document.
4. Fields can be placed anywhere on the document and length and height of the field can be adjusted using the corner.
5. Update recipient details by clicking or remove a recipient by clicking.
6. Control the access and workflow by selecting a Permission Level for each recipient. By default the ‘Fill out Fields and Sign’ is selected. ‘Fill out Fields only’ is given to recipients that do not need to sign the document, but will enter information in their assigned fields. ‘CC/View Only’ will send an email notification and a copy of the Envelope after the signature process is completed by all parties.
7. When all fields are added and you are ready to send the document for esignatures, click ‘Send' to go to the last step of the sending process.
8. You can send using the default email template, choose a different email template or simply edit the language while sending. You can create as many notification templates as required in the ‘Notification Template’ section and assign one as default.
9. Send the envelope by clicking ‘Send’.