What is Remote Server Integration?
Automatically store completed envelopes on your server.
SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) for remote servers is an option for the Enterprise plans users. Foxit eSign allows companies to send all documents with digital signatures (process after obtaining electronic signatures from all parties) into their document management or files server system automatically into appropriate folders.
The Auto-derive document name feature helps you quickly sort and identify documents, especially in the Remote File Servers.
- Navigate to the Settings Tab
- Click Remote Server Integration
- Enter your Public IP Address
- Enter Server Credentials.
- Enter SSH Port (default port number is 22)
- Enter a Remote Directory Path; /home/ for example
- Add a Sub Directory /Author Name(id)
When sending files to a server, Foxit eSign program will add the username (foxitesign_user_UUID) to the directory if the Author Name (id) option is selected.