Prefill Fields when Bulk Sending
Field Merge allows users to customize each field for every document being sent using the Bulk feature in Draft Mode. Users may download an Excel sheet containing the fields of the document and the recipients from the email group selected will be displayed here, as well. The sender can prepopulate a specific value for each field for a specific recipient before sending out the bulk. After editing and uploading the Excel sheet, documents are ready to be sent for mass signatures.
- Enterprise Plan
- Existing Email Group (Super Admins and Admins needed to create Email Groups)
- Reusable template or an uploaded document
- Fields on the document/template must be named
Upload Prefilled Field Values Using Excel
You may use Foxit eSign’s direct Bulk Send with Field Merge feature using either documents or templates.
- To begin, upload and prepare a new template or select an already created template. Click Send.
- Navigate to the Assign Recipient step by clicking Next. Click Add Group. Select an Email Group from the list. Click Next.
- Click Download Template File. The Excel sheet will display the recipients’ email groups on each row and the name of the fields added to the document; each will have a column.
- Input data to the fields cells (the prefilled values in the example below is for an added field named Amount)
- Once finished, save and close the Excel file. Click Upload File with Values. Click Next.
- (Optional) Select Email Template.
- Click Send.