This section of the Wizard allows you to:
- Change the installation location/directory
- Embed an FPM Key in the installer. (What is an FPM Key?)
- Embed a Registration Code in the installer. (What is a Reg Code?)
- Replace ProfStore.xml file.
Organizations looking to customize Foxit PDF Editor before deploying it to their knowledge workers.
Change the installation directory
Changes the installation directory for Foxit PDF Editor from the default "C:\Program Files (x86)"
- Click on Browse next to "Change Install Location"
- Find the new folder where you'd like to install the software
- Click OK
Note: if the new directory does not exist on all PCs, then the software will not be installed. This action is not recommended.
Embed an FPM Key in the installer
If you received a (Shared Device key) FPM key from Foxit, click on Browse under "Add License Key File" and select the FPM key.
Note: the FPM key MUST be named "fpmkey" DO NOT change the name of the key.
Embed a Registration Code in the installer
If you received a Registration Code from Foxit, enter it under "Add Code"
Note: Registration Codes do not work for server deployments.
Replace ProfStore.xml file
This is a legacy tool. You will only use this if you have an existing ProfStore.xml with v9.x and would like to upgrade to the latest version