To add a Trusted App, create a String Value with the name of "NeedCheckAppSignature" and set its value into 0. Please refer to the screenshot below as an example.
To disable the security warning, complete the following steps:
1. Open Group Policy Editor, go to Computer Configuration or Users Configuration > Administrative Templates > Classic Administrative Templates.
2. Choose Foxit PDF Reader or Foxit PDF Editor, select Preferences, and double click on Disable Security warning.
3. Select Enable and choose Ok to apply the change.
Use XML file：
If you typically use an XML file to force settings on users, you can create and distribute an XML file to a dedicated folder on Users’ machine to suppress the security warning. Below are steps:
Create and Apply an XML File
1. Follow here to download an appropriate Foxit Customization tool,launch the Foxit Customization tool and select "XML Editor Foxit PDF Editor" "OK" to begin.
2. Go to Preferences tab, choose Security Warning item, check option Disable Security Warning, click on Save button to create an XML file. The default name would be ProfStore.xml.
3. Distribute the XML file into “C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Editor\ProfStore”.
4. Restart Foxit PDF Editor to apply the settings in XML file into Foxit PDF Editor application.
Use MST file with MSI Installer：
If you want to disable the security warning feature when deploying the MSI installer file, you can use the MST file to implement it.
1. Follow here to download an appropriate Foxit Customization tool, launch the Foxit Customization tool and select MSI OK to begin.
2. Click on Open button to open the appropriate MSI installer file.
3. In the Preferences tab, click on Security Warning, check the option Disable Security Warning.
4. Everything is done, click on Save to save current settings as .mst file.
5. Use the following command to apply MST file
msiexec /i Setup.msi TRANSFORMS=xxx.mst