To print multiple PDF documents, open Foxit PDF Editor, and choose File > Batch Print. In the Batch Print dialog box:
1. Click Add Files to add PDF files that you want to print. In the Open dialog box,
navigate through your local disk to select a local file, or click Open from ECM
to select a file from ECM systems or cloud services. Or click Add Folder to add
a folder that contains PDF files that you want to print.
2. You can check Included all opened PDF Documents option to add all the
opened PDF documents to the printing list.
3. After adding PDF documents, select a PDF document in the file list, and click
Page Range Options to specify the page range to be printed. Foxit PDF Editor
allows users to print attachments including PDF, TXT, images and Microsoft
Office files. Please check Include all attached option in the Page Range
Options dialog box if you need to print the attachments.
4. In the Files for printing list, click Move up or Move down to change the
printing order of the selected PDF document, or click Remove to remove the
selected file from the list.
5. Specify the printer and other printing options in the pop-up dialog box.
6. Click OK to Print.