1. Open Okta Admin panel or register okta account
Open your Okta Admin panel.
If you do not have an okta Admin account, you can create one.
2. Create an application
On your Okta Admin panel, go to Applications > Applications > Create App Integration
3. Select SSO 2.0 for Sign-on method, Click Next.
4. Give the application a name (in this example, "Foxit Admin Console Okta Integration"). Click Next.
5. Collect the SAML Information
Now you need to inform those two URLs you got earlier, from Confluence SSO 2.0 screen
Single sign on URL: The location where the SAML assertion is sent with an HTTP POST. This is referred to as the SAML Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL in Foxit Admin Console.
Audience URI: The application-defined unique identifier that is the intended audience of the SAML assertion. This is the SP Entity ID in Foxit Admin Console.
6. Fill in Signle sign on URL and Audience URI (SP Entity ID).
- Fill in the SP Entity ID of the Admin Console into the Audience URI (SP Entity ID) field of Okta
- Fill in the SP Assertion Consumer Service URL of the Admin Console into the into Single sign on URL field of Okta
- Fill in the Default RelayState with the URL: https://adminconsole.foxit.com
7. Fill in Attribute Statements
The SAML 2.0 configuration requires the user's username and email attributes to be configured in the IDP.
Fill in the Attribute Statements of OKTA according to the User Attributes information provided by the Foxit Admin Console. Click Next.
As the screenshot below and click Next
8. Select "I'm a software vendor. I'd like to integrate my app with Okta". Click Finish.
9. After clicking Finish you'll be redirected to the Sign On tab. Click on View Setup Instructions. It will open it in a new tab on your browser.
10. Set the Okta settings on Foxit Admin Console
Collect okta's information
Take note of these three values
Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
Identity Provider Issuer
In the screenshot below the values are changed for the sake of the illustration.
Copy these three values and paste them in Confluence
- Fill in the value of "Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL" of okta into "Identity provider SSO URL" of Foxit Admin Console
- Fill in "Identity Provider Issuer" of okta into "Identity provider Entity ID" of Foxit Admin Console
- Fill in the value of "X.509 Certificate" of okta to "Public x509 certificate" of Foxit Admin Console
Click Save Configuration at the end of the page
You're all done! If you'd like to Synchronize your User Directory with the Foxit Admin Console, perform these steps: Okta User Sync Configuration
With help for any of these steps, please contact Microsoft or a more experienced Azure Admin within your organization.