To change a drawing annotation line color, you have following three optional ways:
The first method: Use the Format menu.
In version 11 and later versions, the Format panel will be opened automatically at the right side when selecting an annotation where you could choose a different color for the selected annotation line.
If the format panel on the right side does not open by default when you click on an annotation object, please click on the small black triangle icon on the far right to expand the format panel.
In version prior to v11,
1. Select Hand tool, click on a target line on the page.
2. Select Comment Format menu bar
3. Click on the exiting color palette or the Line Color to select a color.
The second method: Use the mini floating toolbar that appears above the annotation itself
When the annoation line is selected,the mini floating toolbar pops up above the annotation line itself where you select a new color from its "switch color" color block .
The third method:Use Line Properties tab.
1. Select Hand tool, right click on a target line on the page.
2. Select Properties to open the Line Properties.
3. Click on the color icon to pick up a color you want.
To apply the current color to all lines drawn afterwards, right click on the line, choose Set Current Properties as Default.