1. Pull up the document you would like to use as your letter in Microsoft Word.
2. Go to Mailing > Start Mail Merge
3. Go to Select Recipients > Use an Existing List. Then browse to find your list of recipients.
4. Now the fields need to be added to your letter. These fields need to be added from your list of recipients (e.g. Name, Address, Phone, Email). Go to Insert Mail Merge Fields and select the field(s) to be added.
5. This is where you preview your letters in Microsoft Word.
6. When you are satisfied with your results click Merge to Foxit PDF.
7. Once in this screen, you can choose the following:
Record Range: Choose All, Current Page, or a certain set of pages
PDF File Name: Specify a Name or Choose a Field as the name
Email Settings: if you would like to combine email and creation steps, simply enter the email address field in the To: line, enter a subject and a message and hit ok.
- Each PDF should automatically print / be emailed separately.
- You’re done!