This is a two-part process. Part One will cover how to export the Certificate to PFX and Part Two how to import the Certificate to PhantomPDF.
Part One: Export
- Open EnTrust Console and Right click on the certificate, select “All Tasks” and click on “Export…”.
- Click Next on the welcome In the “Export Private Key” section, you must select “Yes, Export the private key” in order to create a PFX/PKCS12 file.
- In the “Export File Format” section check the option for “Include all the certificates in the certification path if possible". This is very important as you may have trust errors with files if the intermediate and root certificate is not included. Click Next.
- A password is mandatory for create a PFX Enter a password and click “Next”.
- In the next screen, click “Browse” to choose a folder and a name for the PFX
- Confirm the settings and click “Finish”.
Part 2: Import