For troubleshooting purposes, it is often necessary to check the version number of the database being used. Additionally, many times LOG files are necessary.
PheePlatform version: https://pheeplatform.yourdomain.yourext/platform/swagger-ui.html#/
The version number is found on the top left corner of the page. As of this writing, here is the current version number:
PHP version: https://pheecws.yourdomain.yourext/version.txt
As of this writing, the current version is:
It is worth noting that the version numbers are NOT sequential, so the customer cannot tell how many rev's are missing.
1. file: c:\etc\foxitcloud\main.properties
2. ZIP the contents of: C:\adminconsole_windows\web\pheeapp\runtimelogs\logs
3. ZIP the contents of: c:\inetpub\logs
4. ZIP the contents of: c:\tomcat8\apache-tomcat-8.5.51\logs
5. ZIP the contents of: c:\adminconsole_windows\mongodb\data\log
6. ZIP the contents of c:\var\log