This article describes about how you could transfer your Foxit PDF Editor subscription license from old device to another one.
A. If the software is still accessible in the old device, you can deactivate the license as the following way:
Inside Foxit PDF Editor for windows desktop, go to Help > Deactivate.
- Choose OK to accept the confirmation message " Are you sure you want to deactivate Foxit PDF Editor"
B. If you have installed the software on new device, you can deactivate as the following way:
1. Run your Foxit PDF Editor and try to sign in with your account to activate.
If you activate it in another computer before, it will pop up a note that your subscription has reached the max activation times.
2. Please click OK, you will see the registered device there. Please click the delete button to remove the device.
Then you can activate Foxit PDF Editor again by signing in with your account.
C. Old registration can be removed as well on Foxit website.
- Log in Foxit website https://www.foxit.com/ , go to Orders
2. Choose DEVICES under Subscription Management, you can see the list of activated PCs, click on Activated button of the PC you wish to remove,
then click on OK on popup confirmation dialogue box to accept change.
3. Deactivation successfully.
Install the software on new computer and click Activate or go to Help >Activate if you have a trial of Foxit PDF Editor to bring up Foxit PDF Editor Activation dialog box.
Click on Sign in button to sign in with your Foxit account and password.
estart Foxit PDF Editor