Foxit PhantomPDF enables you to export all images embedded in PDFs or export PDF pages as separate images. If you have a quality requirement on images, you need to set up image resolution before exporting.
1. Open the PDF document you want to handle with Foxit PhantomPDF
2. Do one of the following depends on what you need:
1) Go to the Convert tab, choose Export All Images to output all images inside the document.
2) Go to the File tab, choose Export > choose an image type to output PDF pages as separate images.
3. You will come to the following prompt dialog box, choose an option and click on OK to proceed.
4. In the following Save As window, choose Settings…
5. In the Settings dialog box, drop down Resolution to choose a quality for your current task.
By default, your current monitor screen resolution is used as the resolution value for Determine automatically.