If you have PhantomPDF version 18.104.22.1689 for Asus installed, when you try to right click on any format files, you might experience crashes with Windows File Explorer .
This is a known bug particular to version 22.214.171.1249 of Foxit PhantomPDF for Asus that is caused by the plug-in "Convert to PDF ShellExtension" plug-in. This plug-in enables you to convert file into PDF document by accessing Foxit's ConvertToPDF context menu when you right click on a file in Windows Explorer.
1. Click Here to download a package that contains two dedicated Convert to PDF ShellExtension plug-in DLL files.
2. Decompress the above package to get "ConvertToPDFShellExtension" this folder which contains two DLL files "ConvertToPDFShellExtension_x86.dll"and "ConvertToPDFShellExtension_x64.dll"
3. Suppose you had Foxit PhantomPDF for Asus installed on "C:\Program Files (x86)\", you would save these two downloaded Dll files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit PhantomPDF\Plugins".
4. Register the above "Convert to PDF ShellExtension" plug-in:
1) Select the Windows Start menu and choose the Run item.
2) Type cmd in the field and right click the result and choose Run as administrator to launch it.
3) A terminal window will appear on the screen. Run command <regsvr32.exe path of the plug-in> to re-register the plug-in.
For on 32 bit based system, use the following command:
regsvr32.exe "C:\Program Files\Foxit PhantomPDF\Plugins\ConvertToPDFShellExtension_x86.dll"
For on 64bit based system, use the following command:
regsvr32.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit PhantomPDF\Plugins\ConvertToPDFShellExtension_x64.dll"
5. Restart File Explorer and try again.