Sometimes, you may wish to create a file icon so the external parties can click on it of your file and it opens the attached PDF file with a separate tab or window. You can use the “Pin a file” feature.
1. Choose the File command in the Comment tab.
2. Position the pointer to the place where you want to attach a file as a comment >click the selected position.
3. In the Open dialog box, select the file you want to attach, and click Open.
Note: If you try to attach certain file formats (such as EXE), Foxit PDF Editor will provide you with a warning that your attachment will be denied due to your security settings.
4. The File Attachment Icon appears at the place you designated in the PDF file.
5. Switch to Hand tool,double-click on the file attachment icon corresponding to the newly added attachment to open the attached file.