Foxit PDF Editor Mobile has integrated the Text Recognition (OCR) Feature into the newly released Version 2023.6. Here are the steps to utilize this feature.
- Open the document Foxit PDF Editor Mobile.
- Long press anywhere on the image; it will display a floating menu.
- Select Recognize Text to enter the OCR screen. Here are some settings for your option.
- Page Range - select if the OCR should apply to a specific page or all pages.
- Languages - Choose from a list of languages, more than one language can be selected.
- Mode - Searchable image text or Editable Text. In searchable image text mode, you can markup text by highlighting, annotating, copying, and more without changing the original image.
- After completing the setting, then click OK. The screen will display the progress bar and return to the document after OCR completion. Then, you can edit, add, or remove text and objects in the PDF.
Another option to access Text Recognition, are to select the More icon“...” on the right of the screen, select Recognize Text, or switch to Edit page, and you can select to use the Text Recognition pop-out window as the screenshots.