Follow these steps to enable or disable Foxit Add-ins in Microsoft Outlook:
1. Open Outlook and go to the "File" menu, click Options, and select the "Add-ins" option.
2. In the "Add-ins" window, find the Foxit PDF Creator COM Add-in.
3. Click the "Go..." button to open the "COM Add-ins" window.
4. Click the checkbox next to the Add-in name to enable or disable it.
- To enable an Add-in: Make sure the checkbox next to the Add-in is checked, meaning it's enabled.
- To disable an Add-in: Uncheck the box next to the Add-in, meaning it's disabled.
5. Click "OK" to save changes.
6. Restart Outlook for the changes to take effect. The enabled Add-ins will be available in Outlook.
If the Foxit PDF Creator COM Add-in is not in the list, click the "add" button to select the Foxit Add-in. Here is the file location:
For PhantomPDF (V10):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\plugins\Creator\x86\OutLookAddinx86.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\plugins\Creator\x64\OutLookAddinx64.dll
For Foxit PDF Editor:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Editor\plugins\Creator\x86\OutLookAddin_x86.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Editor\plugins\Creator\x64\OutLookAddin_x64.dll
Select the appropriate plugin based on your Outlook version: if your Outlook is x86, select the x86 plugin; if your Outlook is 64-bit, select the 64-bit plugin.