This article offers step-by-step instructions on how to enable AI feature in Foxit PDF Editor for specific users via Admin Console. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to the website https://adminconsole.foxit.com with your super admin account.
2. Navigate to the "Settings" in the left menu bar and click on "Product Configuration". Click on "Feature Settings" on the loaded page.
3. Select an application you want to configure, for example, "Foxit PDF Editor Windows".
4. Under "AI Assistant", select "Specific user(s)" and click on "Add users".
5. In the pop-up window, select the user(s) you want to enable AI feature for and click "OK".
6. When you see the message "Success", it means the setting is successful.
7. Click on "View users" to see the list of users whose AI feature is enabled.
8. If you want to remove a user from the list, select the user on the "View users" window and click "Delete".
9. When you see the message "Are you sure you want to delete?", click "Delete" to disable the AI feature for the user.
That's it! You have successfully enabled AI feature in Foxit PDF Editor for specific users via Admin Console.