Foxit PDF Editor provides a Cross Reference function, which enables you to quickly navigate to the target position/page which contains the same Cross Reference link.
1. How to build cross reference links through a document.
When you want to fast view different positions/pages through a PDF document, you can create cross references to connect different positions/pages in a PDF document.
Go to the “Edit” tab > Cross Reference, select the position/page you want to build a connection, drag to create one connector, and then scroll to the desired position/page to build another connector. You could create as many connectors as you like. Right-click to select Complete creating to complete it.
2. How to add a selected page to the existing cross reference link (Ver2023.2/Ver13)
After a Cross Reference link is created, if you want to add the selected page in the document to the completed one, please follow the below steps:
1) Navigate to the navigation pane on the left side, and select the CrossReferences menu.
2) On the CrossReferences navigation pane, select the existing cross reference connector, then, scroll the mouse, drag the page slider, or directly input the page you want to build a connection.
3) Back to the navigation panel, right-click the connector to select Add Cross Reference Links as the screenshot, then select the position in the selected page to add the new connector. The newly created connectors will be linked to the existing cross reference.
3.How to use cross reference links to navigate pages within the document (Ver2023.2/Ver13)
You can right-click the connector to display all linked pages and go to the desired position/page through document.