If you have purchased Foxit subscription licenses, you may not want the super admin to use the license. Here are two different scenarios and solutions to remove the authorization.
Scenario 1: Offline Purchased Order (Offline purchase means that you did not purchase online, but contacted a sales representative to purchase.)
1. Log in to the Subscription Portal https://appstore.foxit.com with the super admin account.
2. Click on Manage Organization/Members, and click on the organization name under Organization Names.
3. Check the option "The super admin will not be involved in the project" to remove the license from admin.
Scenario 2: Online Purchased Order
1. Log in to https://www.foxit.com directly with your order's billing email address.
2. Navigate to WELCOME: XXX(your account) and click on My Orders.
3. Click on Subscription Management button and click on Manage under Product list.
4. Click on Disable for owner to remove the license from the owner.
Please note that after the license has been removed from the super admin or the owner, they will no longer have access to Foxit's application.
If you encounter any issues while trying to remove the authorization from your Organization Manager or owner, please do not hesitate to contact Foxit Support for assistance.