In the Admin Console platform, a product administrator is designated by the super admin to manage licenses for a specific group. This article will guide you on how to allocate license quotas for product administrators.
Section 1: Creating an Organization and Adding Members
1. Login to the Admin Console using your super admin account at https://adminconsole.foxit.com.
2. Click on "User ID Management" in the left-side menu panel, then select "Customize Organization" and click on "Add Organization."
3. Enter the organization name in the pop-up window and click "OK".
4. Invite members to join the group by clicking on "Add users."
5. Select the desired members from the user list and click "OK."
Section 2: Setting Product Administrators
1. In the left-side menu panel, click on "User ID Management," then select "Admin Role," and click on "Add Admin" in the top right corner.
2. Enter the admin account you want to add in the loaded page, then click "Next."
3. Select "Product Administrator" and check the products you want this administrator to manage. For example, if you want the administrator to manage "Foxit PDF Editor Windows," check that product. Choose "Specific users" and select the group the administrator will manage.
4. After click on "Next", click on "Save"
Please refer to the article regarding the details of adding admin How to Add an Admin – Help Center | Foxit Software
Section 3: Setting License Quotas for Product Administrators
1. Click on "License Management" in the left-side menu panel, then click on "Assign License" in the top right corner, and select "Set Quota."
2. Find the product license you want to set quotas for, such as "Foxit PDF Editor Windows." Locate the organization you want to set quotas for, e.g., "Foxit test," and set the desired quantity under "License Quota." Click "Save."
Congratulations! You have successfully set license quotas for the product administrator if you see "Success" prompt. The product administrator will receive an email notification confirming their allocated licenses.
If you still have questions or comments about how to use the Admin Console, please contact Foxit support to create a support ticket. Thank you.