When encountering the following error message during document processing:Mon May 22 12:08:12 2023: 3: Error: Job 1: Invalid site license. Please send a license request file to email@example.com for license recovery instructions.
Mon May 22 12:08:12 2023: 3: Error: Job 1: error-code: -103
It indicates a compromise in the license integrity. This issue can be attributed to actions such as Windows registry cleanups or resets. The license request will confirm its invalid status. To resolve this technical challenge and reinstate proper license functionality, follow the detailed steps provided below:
- Generate a license request:
- Launch PDF Compressor:
- Navigate to File → Options → License → Request license
- Send the resulting .txt file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seek support for license repairs:
- Our dedicated support team will switch the license to demo mode for restoration purposes.
- You will receive a demo license from our team.
- Import the license in PDF Compressor by going to File → Options → License → Import License.
- Generate a new request file:
- Create a license request file within PDF Compressor.
- The support team will incorporate the remaining pages from before the counter reset.
- They will deliver the revised file to you in the form of a .txt file.
- Import the updated license file:
- Import the received .txt file into PDF Compressor.
- Once imported, the license will be restored, and you can resume normal operations.
Note: Please keep in mind that licenses in PDF Compressor are tied to the hostname. If you make any modifications in the Windows Registry related to the software or alter the domain or computer name, the license may become corrupted again. Exercise caution when making such changes.
By following these technical steps, you will be able to address the license compromise and ensure the smooth functioning of PDF Compressor.