Foxit eSign Microsoft Teams Integration
Prepare and send important documents for electronic signatures using Foxit eSign. It provides a complete eSign solution that simplifies sending documents for eSignatures from Microsoft Teams.
Key Features Include:
- Prepare and send important digitally signed documents, contracts, forms, and more.
- Get digitally signed documents seamlessly completed through the Microsoft Teams app.
- Utilize real-time reporting to check signature statuses.
- Easily and securely store completed documents or download them locally.
- Install Foxit eSign for Microsoft Teams
- How to use Foxit eSign for Microsoft Teams
Install Foxit eSign for Microsoft Teams
These steps give you a brief introduction to setting up the Foxit eSign application for Microsoft Teams:
1. Login to your team's account, go to the Teams page and choose the 'Apps Store' option from the menu on the left.
2. A pop-up box will display once the user can click on the Foxit eSign app from the search results, allowing you to add it to your team.
3. Once you have added the App, A Foxit eSign app will display in your left-side menu. Just pin it for easy access.
How to use Foxit eSign for Microsoft Teams
When you add Foxit eSign to your Teams app, you gain the ability to truly maximize your document completion without leaving the Microsoft apps you are already using within your standard workflow.
1. To continue, sign in to your Foxit eSign Account using your current credentials or register to make an account if you're a new user.
2. The user is required to input their Foxit eSign credentials.
3. Now it will allow users to allow/Not Allow by Clicking on the allow button if you want Foxit eSign Microsoft Teams to access your data from the Foxit eSign.
4. After successful authentication, the upload file option will appear on the screen, and now the user can easily upload or drag and drop the file.
5. Send the envelope for signatures, User will receive a notification on the App and chat for sending, signing, viewing, and completing.
6. Send documents to other parties to obtain their eSignature.
7. After successfully sending the envelope, the User can get the chat notification of the envelope status.
8. Users can quickly complete the process and download signed documents by clicking the download button.
9. Users can obtain the Signature Certificate in addition to the document.