How to activate Foxit PDF Editor on Windows
This article presents step-by-step instructions on how to activate the Foxit PDF Editor on Windows
1.Run Activation app from start menu
2. Click Sign in on the bottom right
3. Enter email and password and click Login
4. Select the organization you belong to
5. Click OK to restart Foxit PDF Editor
6. Click OK, then fpmkey.txt file is produced under the path: %AppData%\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Editor
Congratulations! You are now ready to use Foxit PDF Editor.
If you still have questions or comments about how to activate the Editor using the Admin Console, please contact Foxit support to create a support ticket. Thank you.