How to whitelist Foxit eSign
Whitelist Foxit eSign
If email notifications are going into the spam or junk folder, you can be whitelist Foxit eSign using the following steps.
Enterprise only: A Personalized Sender Name and Personalized Sender Email can be set up on the account to customize email notifications to come from your company's domain. Please reach out to our team or your account manager if you are interested in using this feature. This will ensure email notifications do not end up in the spam or junk folder.
To make sure Gmail never filters as spam mail from a certain contact or domain:
Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
Go to ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’.
Click ‘Create a new filter’.
Add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ in ‘From’ and click on ‘Create filter with this search’ link at the bottom.
Select ‘Never send it to Spam’
Optionally select ‘Always mark it as important’
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox settings (gear wheel on top right).
- Select the ‘Filters’ option on the left.
- Click the ‘Add’ button on the Filters page and define a filter name.
- In the ‘From header’ row, select the drop-down ‘contains’ and put the ‘email@example.com’ in the box.
- Select ‘Inbox’ in ‘Then move the message to this folder’ pull-down menu and select ‘Inbox’.
- Click the ‘Add Filter’ button.