This page is to explain how to use one Admin Console to manage multiple organizations, departments, or how MSPs can manage a Foxit Admin Console for their customers.
This page is mainly to explain how to use an AC to manage the following scenarios:
Scenario 1: An MSP manages multiple customers, and each customer has its own SSO service.
Scenario 2: A multinational company with multiple sub-organizations, each sub-organization has its own SSO service.
3. Overview of Admin Console functions
4. How to Configure Multiple SSO's
- Before adding Active Directories, please use the below KB guide to verify domains:
- From the Settings tab on the left, choose Directory Settings and then 'Add directory' on the right side of the page in the orange button.
- Choose a title for this Active Directory and then hit Next.
- Setup the SAML configuration based on your Active Directory
- Finally, choose the domain you would like to link to the Active Directory
The list below are the IDP's that Foxit Admin Console has been tested, approved, and provided configuration manuals:
1. Microsoft Azure
7. Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
The link below shows the list of the IDPs that we have tested and provided configuration manuals:
Foxit Admin Console Resources – Help Center | Foxit Software
Note: Foxit Admin Console adopts the SMAL standard protocol, many IDPs comply with SMAL and can be configured in the Admin Console, but we do not provide configuration manuals for these IDPs.
5. Customize the Organization (Customer's)
- From the User ID Management tab on the right, choose Customize Organization to add or edit customers.
- Next, choose 'Add Organization' on the left and give the Organization (Customer) a name.
- Once the Org is created, you will go to the orange button on the right called 'Add users'.
- Lastly, choose the Active Directory you would like to associate with the Organization.
6. Set Quota
After setting up AD's & Organizations, we can set a quote per each org.
- From the License Management tab on the right, choose the orange 'Assign License' button and then 'Set Quota'.
- Finally, you can set quotas per product and Organization to limit how many users and licenses they can use.
7. Add Admin Roles
Lastly, now that domains, AD, and users are all finalized, we can add outside organization admins to view and manage their licenses depending on their role.
- From the User ID Management tab, choose Admin Role and then enter in the email address of the admin you would like to invite.
- Choose the Administrator role you would like to assign to the admin (Product Admin, User & Groups Admin, Configuration Admin, & System Admin) and hit Next.
- Finally, review the options selected and hit Save to send the external admin an invite.