Assigning eSign Licenses Overview
Please note, the following steps to assign eSign licenses require access to Admin Console.
You may visit the Admin Console Help Center for more information about Admin Console functionality.
Use Admin Console to:
- Manage users, create user groups, add/invite and remove users
- Manage Foxit PDF Editor and Foxit eSign licenses
- Manage Password Security Settings
- Connect to SSO, Active Directory, and more
Jump To eSign Licenses In Admin Console Topics
Invite Users and Assign eSign Licenses
- Navigate to the Admin Console and login via Foxit credentials https://adminconsole.foxit.com/
- Select Users on the left-hand side menu.
- Select Invited Users and click Invite users.
- Invite a user by adding their Email Address and selecting Assign License to give Foxit eSign access.
- Users will receive an invitation to join the organization and are required to set a password.
- User can now log in to Foxit eSign from https://www.foxit.com/esign-pdf/
Contact Foxit eSign Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (866) 693-6948.